Thursday, May 15, 2008

What are some spectacular wheelchair accessible vacation spots?|134698

I am looking for some spectacular vacation spots to travel to but I always run into the problem that I am in a wheelchair and all the places I am interested in are not wheelchair accessible. So does anyone know where I can go on vacation and still have some awesome views of mountains or lakes and have a good time?

  • Yellowstone National Park was beautiful, and had boardwalks to most of the geysers and waterfalls. Have fun!

  • I think Yosemite is a great spot! There are such great views from the valley of waterfalls and mountains and a lot of paved trails throughout. Of course most of the hikes would not be accessible, but I think you can get up to the bottom part of at least a couple of the waterfalls.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS