Thursday, May 15, 2008

Can you wear an arm cast on the rides at Disney World?|198205

My 3 year daughter just broke her arm this past weekend and we were already planning a trip to Disney World next week. Will she still be allowed to ride the rides there with an arm cast on?

  • Those rides that she will be eligible for on her own, she can ride with the cast.

    If you intend to drag her onto the Matterhorn, no

  • Of corse. I broke my arm last year and I was able to go on every single ride. Plus I won a special one of a kind pin.Well only a few rides I couldn_t go on but those are the big rides.

  • Depends on the ride, teacup-yes, rollarcoaster-no, smallworld-yes

  • Lots of rides are kid friendly so she will still have a great time with her cast. There are several rides that do not require you hold on tightly with both hands.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS