Sunday, May 25, 2008

What are the pros and cons of moving from the United States to somewhere in the U.K?|136272

What are the pros and cons of moving from the United States to somewhere in the U.K? I_m interested in learning more about life in England, particularly Liverpool, and hoping to move there later in life.
Help Please?

  • Hot accents in the U.K., but they call things by different names.

  • Lauren I_m in the same boat!! Where in the US do you live? I_m in NJ and want to go over to the UK for a bit. I_ve asked tons of questions on here about it to the Brits and the common consensus is that it_s a bad idea for an American to move over .. but I beg to differ! I still want to go!! lol -- I think I am going just for a few weeks first to get a feel for it before I pick everything up and move over .. maybe you should do the same!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS