Sunday, May 25, 2008

How to get to MDT airport in Harrisburg in public transportation/ bus from Washington DC?|155379

I am planning a trip and my flight leaves from MDT airport.
I live in the Washington DC metro area and I am looking for a cheap way to get to the airport in Harrisburg

Thanks

  • I cannot imagine that there is anywhere you can go to from Harrisburg that you could not go to from either Reagan, Dulles or BWI airports. But to answer you question, you can use either Greyhound Bus or Amtrac.

    This is my help from Washington, D.C. United States of America, currently in Pattaya, Thailand.
    Please pick an Best Answer, even if it is not mine.

  • Amtrak (
    http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentSer��
    Northeast Regional line from Union Station to Philadelphia 30th St Station, then transfer to the Keystone line to the Harrisburg station. From there you would need to use a Capital Area Transit bus (
    http://www.cattransit.com)
    or taxi to get to MDT.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS