Saturday, April 19, 2008

Which island in the Florida Keys is the best to visit?|131999

My friends and I are taking a trip to Florida, and we_d like to spend some of our time down in the Keys. I_ve heard great things, but I_ve never been before and have no idea which island is nicest and has the most to do. Key West seems to be the most popular, but Islamorada looks stunning in photos, too...

Help? Thank you!

  • I think it kind of depends what you want to do. If you want to:

    See the sights: Key West
    Lay on the beach and snorkel: Bahia Honda State Park
    Camp: Bahia Honda/Long Key
    Glass bottom boat tour: Key Largo

  • Generally, Key West tends to be the more popular than Islamorada. I_ve been down to Key West before, and personally, I liked it. If it_s possible try to go to both places, but if you_re on a budget and want to go to only one city I would rather much pick Key West.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS