Friday, April 18, 2008

Where are the best places to meet female friends in san diego?|158615

Im in my 20s and looking for female friends. where are the best places to look?I. I have read things about the clubs out in san diego to meet friends there. This is a new concept to me. Im not even much of a clubber. These must be some upscale clubs cause at the clubs where Im from the females are usually petty and envious. and are only there to look for guys. I wouldnt think twice of meeting female friends at a club, where im from. but if there is somewhere in san diego, I should be please let me know. it doesnt have to be a club, other suggestions would help. Im a woman of color and I welcome all races as long as they arent drama, uptight, petty, or a backstabber.

  • I would suggest taking some classes in areas that interest you.....yoga, tennis, etc....that is a great way to meet fun people! Also-the Reader probably has other types of local clubs-ie book clubs, cooking clubs, etc that might be interesting!

  • if clubs aren_t your thing, check out a lounge (I like Visions restaurant _ lounge in the Gaslamp). this might be a more ideal place to meet female friends. also, try classes at the gym.

  • yoga class,kick boxing. Casual bars,BBQ_S,Dance class the gym, The mall, cosmetic counters Nordstroms,nail salon,spas,library, SCHOOL,tanning,beaches,rollerblading,job��
    Good luck!

  • Try an online (platonic) social group! I belong to one and we_re always doing fun things togther.

    Welcome to SD!

  • if you go school like college or sumthing well school. But if not go to clubs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS