Thursday, April 17, 2008

What is the weather in Florida like now? Is it quite hot already and what do people wear daily?|128333

My mother is taking a trip to Orlando, and I just wanted to get some information for her. She is from California.

  • I LIVE IN ORLANDO, IT_S BEAUTIFUL HERE! VERY HOT! WE ARE SORTA IN A DROUGHT RIGHT NOW, THERE HAVE BEEN LOTS OF BRUSH FIRE_S. IT_S NEVER WINTER HERE! AT MOST I_VE WORN CAPRI_S AND ONCE A VERY LIGHT JACKET A NIGHT!

  • www.weather.com

  • Pretty Warm.

  • I live on the West Coast around Clearwater Beach, today it was 88, has been for a while. Evening 70_s. Great weather.

  • beautiful weather,shorts, sandals ,barefoot ,tank top ,bathing suit,neck id

  • Right now FL is hot and humid. wear shorts and thin shirts. Sandels.....
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS