Sunday, April 20, 2008

What are some good areas of denver to live? They need to be safe and near the hospitals.?|126373

I am 24 and about to graduate from Respiratory Therapy. I am planning to work at one of the children_s hospitals in Denver and would like to know what would be a close and safe area to live. I am single and would like to live where there would be other young people in their 20_s and 30_s. I can afford apts around 800-1000 a month. any ideas?

  • I live in the south east denver border right across the street from aurora on alameda ave.
    about 15 minutes from the children_s hospital and 15 minutes from downtown
    It fits everything you want,
    here_s a link to an apts complex,Rent is around $780-890

    http://www.sevenoaksapts.com/

    The apts are pretty nice and so is the management

  • Stay South in town. Stapleton is surrounded by high crime areas. It_s nice and new, but my ex-husband was a cop in that area. I would not live there.

    Check out Congress Park, Washington Park, Cheeseman Park, University Hills, and Highlands area if you like more urban areas. You_ll be about 15 min. to the Children_s Hospital. You_d also be close to other hospitals if you decide to go elsewhere.

    If a little more suburban is your style then I_d stay on the south side of the metro area.

    You can check local crime statistics with the police departments before you sign a lease anywhere.

  • I live in Stapleton which is the East part of Denver, and I would say its at most 15 minutes from Children_s hospital, and at most15 minutes from National Jewish. Stapleton is definitely a safe neighborhood, it has a mix of young people and young families. I like it (I am 24 as well). I share my apartment with my roommate, it_s 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms for $1030/month, so I think you could definitely find something in your price range. Let me know if you need any more help!

  • Aurora or Stapelton.
    Aurora is less safe {but still safe, lived there all my life no problems} but cheaper.
    and stapelton is more expensive but more safe.

    I live in a part of aurora that about 5 minutes by car to the hospitals, even with walking distance. its nice haha.

  • South or East Aurora, which is about 15 minutes from The Childrens Hospital. Make sure you go South of Mississippi and East of Chambers.

  • You should check out the Quebec area.There are alot of new homes being built and it is not to far from the hospitals on Colfax.

  • If you can afford to live in Cherry Creek then do so. It_s really nice.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS