Thursday, March 6, 2008

Is It ok to go back and forth everyday to visit someone staying at a near motel?|198186

My cousin will stay at an motel , very close to my apartment. I plan to come visit her everyday at the motel. Since she register only for herself, would I be in trouble, if the office see me coming to the room everyday during that week?

Thanks!

  • I have worked at several different motels over the years ,and i have to honestly say that unless you are hanging out in the lobby or the pool the hotel staff will probably never even notice you,and in most cases they dint remember one guest from the next.

  • Unless it is a very peculiar motel, they won_t care in the least.

  • unless you are staying there they should not care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS