Monday, March 10, 2008

How much could an single bedroom apartment go for in this area?|114100

Okay, so next year I plan on moving out. And attending school. In the Tampa area, would it be hard to find an inexpensive apartment? that a student could actually afford?
I do not want to dorm at all. And I know with a job I could manage. So anyway, I just want to know. How much could an apartment go for? And would it be hard?

  • Try to find an apartment really close by the school. Because people tend to rent them cheaper there, since they know it_s for a student. If you try elsewhere, it can be really expensive. If it_s in the Tampa area, I_d imagine rent could go for $1000+ if you are lucky. You also should find a place where utilities are included. Usually heat and hot water are included with rent. Other utilities you_d have to pay are electricity and gas. If you have a car, that_s another expense. Food is another.

    Having your own apartment isn_t easy. I suggest you find a place where you can share the rent with others, but have your own room. Doing it on your own is really difficult. And for a student to do it on their own, you need to really have a good paying job. It_s not easy Nicky. If you really want to go for it, don_t do it alone.

  • it wud probly be 780 the lowest
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS