Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Where are the cool night clubs that play good music in Washington DC?|172311

I am vacationing in Washington DC for the next 2 weeks! I am looking for fun night club that is not too hood. I like R_B, Pop, and Hip Hop Music. I am open to a nice Jazz, Blues or poetry bar too. I also enjoy open mic poetry at bars. If you know of any good places please let me know.

  • _Love night Club_ Absolutely really nice.
    1350 Okie St NE
    Washington, DC 20002
    (202) 636-9030


    H20 Night Club Also really nice

    800 Water Street
    202-484-6300


    Lotus Lounge

    K-Street Lounge


    You might want to check out some of the cool joints around the industrial hinterlands of Union Station like Club Ibiza and Fur.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS