Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How do I get directions to the beach?|158836

I typed Huntington Beach, but I only got restaurants and stores in that city instead of getting the beach itself...

I know how to get there, but I don_t know the street names, and I need to send out the directions. I want to avoid confusion by letting them know the actual street names they need to be on...

All I know is take the 405 South, exit Beach, turn left, then turn right and go all the way down.

What should I be typing to get directions to the actual beach?

  • How about _Huntington Beach Pier?_ That_ll get you in the water.

    Huntington Beach Pier?
    401 Pacific Coast Hwy
    Huntington Beach, CA 92648

  • You don_t just type in locations and hope to get directions. You have to use a map system. Use GOOGLE MAPS or YAHOO MAPS.

    Just search for either of those then type in your starting location and your final location and it will give you a street by street map.

  • Yup, you got it right. From the 405, Beach Blvd. goes straight to the beach.

  • maps.live.com,Virtual earth, mapquest
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS