Thursday, February 7, 2008

Whats a cheap way to send my pets across the border?|122764

I am moving from calgery alberta to virginia Beach in the us. my family has 7 people a cat and a dog.i need to find a cheap way to get my pets to the sates.can anyone help me?

  • Rosie44 stole my thunder . . . :-(

    I was going to say, _Try a giant slingshot . . .!_

    anime girl, that question was just T-O-O tempting to be serious. :-)

    I_d say try calling your local SPCA and they might be able to give you some tips.

    Have a great trip and enjoy the States. I worked for 3 years in B.C. and you Canucks are the greatest people I_ve met in a long and very checkered life. I hope you find the Americans as warm and hospitable as I found the Canadians.

    All the best! :-)

  • cardboard box. dont forget the airholes and fragile sticker.

  • last year i came from Brazil and i brought over a dog. All i paid at the airport was $100 and you have to bring all of the paper work that goes with the animal.

  • Go to Texas and throw them over the fence.. LOL just kidding. have a great day.

  • CATapult!

  • You can walk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS