Monday, February 4, 2008

How do I convince my dad to go on vacation without brother?|189173

I wanted to go to Cedar Point in ohio for a vacation this summer but my dad has one problem. My brother doesnt like thrill rides and would rather stay home than go on any vacation. Im trying to get him to go without him but he feels my brother shouldnt be left out... I said hes not being left out if he doesnt want to go. How do I convince him other thann it would be a waste of money and he would be mad the whole time on any vacation?

  • Give your brother five bucks to be quiet.

  • Talk to your brother. Have your brother convince your dad that he won_t feel left out. Suggest to you dad that he spend a weekend with your brother and do whatever your brother wants to do.

  • You shouldn_t. There A lot to do at cedar point other than thrill rides. Take your brother and have him do something else if he wants to. And maybe once he gets on one of the rides he_ll love it.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS