Wednesday, January 2, 2008

How to find roomates around my age in Seattle, WA?|193851

I am 18 years old and am taking a year off before going to college. I have found a very good internship in Seattle, WA and am planning on doing it. My only concern is that I would have to get an apartment, and I really do not want to be by myself. I just don_t want to be by myself in a big city with no one to hang out with, go out with etc. What are my options?

  • Craigslist or the Seattle Times classified section is the first place I_d look.

  • no craigslist is cool just make sure you have the guy checked out first but i buy stuff off craigslist all the time and there almost always honest people and its the same as putting a add in the newspaper wich is the only other way so just go with craigslist

  • Craigslist is fine, You can also just read the local paper

  • advertise on craiglist im sure theres others in your position

  • craigstlist for sure!!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS