Saturday, December 11, 2010

Where is the cheapest safest Rent or real estate is in Florida?|189179

My company may relocate me to Florida where my region will cover in between Ocala, Orlando, and Sarasota. Where should I live at? Where is the more affordable real estate, and where is some affordable places to rent?

  • ocala cheap.friendly and beautiful you will be like a hour from Daytona,and within 2 hours to orlando , Jacksonville and tampa so this is really your best bet.

  • Hey ned simmons,

    You are lucky that your company relocating you to Florida. Florida is such a nice place you will find your choice of property at South Park Circle Orlando, W. Royal Palm Road Downtown Boca Raton. If you are looking for commercial properties like offices, land, warehouse then 96th Avenue Miami, Le Jeune Road Coral Gables, Congress Avenue Delray Beach are pretty good places. Many more information available online.

  • Crystal River. Real Estate prices are pretty good and it is just a really nice area. Dunellon, which is just outside of Ocala, is also a good option. But, I would definitely choose Crystal River or some place in that area.

  • Try wish123. excellent resource. I asked a question about my health and got a nice answer from a doctor. My friend John recommended the website to me.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS