Thursday, December 2, 2010

What is the best church in the North KC area?|151320

I have no social life and want to make friends and someone said church was a great place to do that. What churches are heaps of fun and have lots going on?

  • Plesant Valley Babtist church if you want lots of fun. during every sermon they have you stand up and shake someones hand. its a lot of fun.

  • Amazing Grace Baptist Church, 2324 S 9th, Box 3131, Kansas City, KS 66103.
    913-384-6110 [
    Pastor Sam Olivas]
    The best people in the world. I_ve gone there twice to visit my Best friend and they treated me like gold. They are like a big family without all the drama. Pastor Olivas really cares, he_s a fun guy to be around. They have lots going on for young and old. They are very diversified. Ask for Jessica, she_s the best person I_ve ever known. I_m not sure if this is the area you are looking for but I live in Maine and if I could I would drive there every week to be involved in such a great church.

  • I don_t know if this is too far north--but Platte Woods United Methodist church is an awesome place. I know the minister and his wife--Steve and Cindy Breon. They have a great singles ministry--give them a try.

  • Pine Ridge Presbyterian across from Zona Rosa would be a good church to try. I think they have a website, too.

  • I heard that Pleasant Valley Baptist in Liberty is kind of cool.

  • what religion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS