Monday, December 6, 2010

Planning a trip for November. What are some warmish places to visit?|171438

I live in New England and am planning on driving. I_d love to go to Florida, but it would take around two days of driving, so I am thinking of maybe Georgia. Any other ideas? I_d like it to be around 70ish. Is Florida really my only option? I know living in New England that weather is hard to approximate, but was looking for just an average. Thanks....

If Georgia would be a good place to visit, where in Georgia? I am planning a week trip.

  • You might want to consider Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. Especially if you_re going in early November. Myrtle can be quite nice that time of year and it_s great b/c there aren_t tons of people. You might want to check with the Myrtle Chamber of Commerce regarding weather conditions that time of year. Their site:


    http://www.visitmyrtlebeach.com/


    Good luck and have fun. PS: if you go to Georgia you might want to consider St. Simons or Jekyll Islands. Great places with great beaches!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS