Saturday, December 4, 2010

How much does a taxi cost from Disney resort to Universal?|178188

We have booked a holiday to All Star Music Resort Disney the last two weeks of August 2010. We are trying to decide whether we really need to hire a car. We will be going to Universal Studios, Universal Adventure, Seaworld and Wet n Wild, as well as various Disney parks. Can someone tell me how much we are likely to pay for taxis to the Universal Parks.

  • Disney World is approximately 10-12 miles from Universal Studios. So I_m going to say a taxi would cost between $20-$25 (depending on rates).
    Have fun and enjoy your vacation. I lived in Orlando for about three years and I absolutely fell in love with the city and it_s atmosphere. Please don_t limit yourself just to the amusement parks. If you have the time to explore the city...please do.
    Enjoy!

  • My husband and I are doing the same thing during the last week of August. We have found out that if you go to Downtown Disney and exit the park, cross the street and take the Lynx bus to Seaworld and Universal. It only costs $2 per person. To get to Universal, there is one transfer. Ask for a transfer ticket and you will not need to pay again when you switch buses. Check out the website for the local bus lines:
    www.golynx.com
    A taxi will cost $30 one way...we are taking the bus instead!

  • Disney World is about 10 miles from Universal, so about $20, although some companies may charge more or less depending on the fares.

  • Call 407-699-9999. I lived in Orlando for years and it is the only taxi service that I use. Some places even offer shuttles.

  • I would venture to say between $30 _ $40 each way. I would look into renting a car for the day/
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS