Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How do I know tickets I bought from craigslist are good?|144957

The tickets are for Vicente Fernandez concert this Friday and the tickets say 195.50 but online the max price is 168.50? did I get taken?
I went to a ticketmaster store and they say they can_t verify ?

  • you dont know. got taken.

  • Even if they_re not good, you might get away with it if you just show up at the door with them. Give it a try. Best of luck.

    In the future, you can find discount ticket codes from the major legitimate ticket sellers at:
    http://cityeventscalendar.org/ticket-cou��

  • I_d say its about a 90% chance you_ve_ been flim flammed or bamboozled dude. Never ever, ever buy concerts tickets off craigslist. Oldest scam in the book. Good Luck.

  • Call the performance location and ask. They will help you verify that.

  • You should have found out BEFORE you bought the tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS