Thursday, November 25, 2010

Which airport should I travel to if I want to go to the State University of New York at Canton?|141233

As I need to travel from Korea to New York and I do not know which airport should I travel to as it is an international flight!

  • If you are allowed to enter Canada, take a flight to Ottawa, Ontario. Ottawa is only an hour away by car from Canton. JFK is more than eight hours away by car. You should be able to take a bus from the airport to downtown Ottawa and from there you_ll need to work it out how to get to Canton.

    There is only one airport in Ottawa. I don_t know anything about leaving to get there, only about what airport is closest. Also look into Toronto and then transferring by plane to Ottawa. Or look at flying into Montreal, taking a train to Cornwall, Ontario, and then a bus to Canton, NY.

  • JFK
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS