Saturday, November 27, 2010

What is the best thing to do in Baltimore while getting drunk?|155499

I will be there the end of this month for 3 nites and I need some suggestions.

  • Bar-hop the Inner Harbor...

  • I will not answer questions from this screen name or avatar.





  • The best thing to do if you are getting drunk, regardless of where you are, is not to drive and kill someone or yourself.

  • Hit on the bachelorette party girls in Canton, Fells Point or even Power Plant Live who are just as drunk as you are. Stay away from the sober ones until they become just as drunk as their other friends. Be careful you don_t wind up in Baltimore_s Central Booking - that would be the worst thing to do in Baltimore while getting drunk.

  • There_s a place I know of that a lot of people I know have went to while there --- It_s Looneys at 2900 O_Donnell St.

    I think it has a restaurant/bar at the bottom and pool tables and stuff upstairs. I understand it_s a sports bar.

  • You are PLANNING on getting sick? Then my dad use to swear on Coke and Vodka.. the only thing that didn_t give him a hang over. Otherwise, just eat plenty and drink water for as much alc. that you have drunk and be safe and DON_T drive. I_d hate for my husband to splat you on his way home from work. No one needs to know that you are being responsible when you drink. Recommend going to the Rusty Scupper restaurant by the inner harbor. It was tasty.

  • Don_t drive!!!!!

  • Stay in your hotel room.

  • Jump into the harbor and swim over to Fort McHenry to look at the flag.

  • the best thing is to either get you someone to drive you around while you party or call a cab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS