Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I an planning a trip to New York City next Thanksgiving can anyone give me some tips on were to stay?|129945

Also what is the best places to see. I am wanting too see the Macy_s Parade while there, any hotel you would suggest to make it easy to sightsee and see the parade.

  • Well, New Jersey is very cost effective and there is train service from the NJ coast to New York. In terms of hotels in NYC for the Macy_s parade, I would not be suprised if they are all booked up already.


  • http://www.hotelsnewyork.us/,
    good transportation system, train ,so u may stay away _ save little away

  • I was in New York for 4 days in July and stayed at the holiday inn on 57th street. It_s near Central Park It was clean and cheap and cheerful. Everything you need really.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS