Friday, November 12, 2010

I am a 40 year old single woman relocating to San Diego. I was wondering about good places to live.?|197042

I can_t afford to spend more than $350K on a home. I will be working in La Jolla and do not want more than a 30 min commute. I have no children but 2 dogs and would like some outdoor space for them and I like cafe bars and cool restaurants with an older crowd. I would rather not live in a student or family community what options do I have? Thanks for any guidance you can give.

  • You can_t get much of a home (maybe a condo at the most) within 30 minutes of La Jolla for $350K in a neighborhood that you would even consider living in. I think you should get a place to rent fairly close to La Jolla (look in the Clairemont 92117 area for the best place to live that_s close to La Jolla and at a decent price), and then go check out all of the neighborhoods that you can afford to see if any of them appeal to you. You would be making a mistake buying a place out here without knowing about the neighborhood the house is in. And, I think you would be pretty disappointed when you actually find out what that $350K will get you out here.

  • Kingston Ave is good. Very nice homes along the ocean, and affordable.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS