Sunday, November 7, 2010

How early should I get to a concert at Verizon Wireless Amitheatre in Irvine?|101622

I_ve never been to this venue, and i_m unsure of how early I need to be there. It_s assigned seating, so how much time in advance should I be there before the concert _starts_ according to the tickets?

  • Get there about an hour early because the line gets pretty long since they search people before entering. Most of the seating is assigned but if you have the lawn seats then they are not. It is just a lawn area at the very top where you stand

  • If it_s assigned seating, so no worries. I think allowing an hour to park and get to your seat is enought time.

  • get there anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes beforehand
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS