Saturday, October 9, 2010

What Hotel should we stay at for a great relaxing pool resort experience in Phoenix, AZ?|100624

If one had a choice to stay at the The Westin Kierland Resort _ Spa in Scottsdale or the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort _ Spa, Phoenix, which would you chose.

Our main focus is on nice restaurants in and around the hotel, _ laying buy a nice pool/pools during the day, lazy river a plus. To my knowledge they are both magnificent, but which one stand out above the other.

Thanks and please only answers that points to one or the other with a reason behind your choice.

  • I would vote the J.W. Marriott.
    It is not really in the _city_ area. Its more north and the atmosphere is BEAUTIFUL! It_s quiet and serene and the pool is nice. Its not far from Desert Ridge either, which has great restaraunts and shopping.

    As for the Westin Keirland. They have a NICE spa, but I wouldn_t chose it, because its right in the business of Scottsdale. A plus, it is by Kierland, which has upscale shopping and very nice restaraunts. (pricey)

    Oh and just fyi... I got my engagement pics taken at the J.W. Marriot. They turned out gorgeous.


    If you are interested. Of all hotels, I_d probably choose the Hyatt Regency off Scottsdale Road and I think its...

  • The Pointe is actually not called that anymore it is called like the Grand or something similar. I_ve never stayed there, but my friend goes up there from Tucson once a year. I guess they have like a water park too.

  • Doubletree or Camelback Resort and Spa

  • The Pointe Hilton 2 resorts are wonderful.


    http://www.pointehilton.com/

  • Pointe Tapatio!!!!!!!

  • Westin Kierland Resort _ Spa all the way!

  • the pointe hilton 2! :)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS