Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What does your weekend usually consist of?|175937

I was just wondering what other people do on the weekends I usually go to the beach, movies, shopping and down to Pointe Orlando. I live in Florida and was wondering what others do for fun.

  • well i live in maryland
    most weekends i go 2 d.c and skateboard
    movies with friends
    hang at my friends house and play games
    chat over the computer
    and that_s just about it........
    we run from cops when we get caught skating in the wrong area

  • Our weekends have become our really relaxed time. Sleep in, watch some morning shows, Husband usually plays at least one game of golf, I read, research stuff I am interested in on the internet. Usually, we get some yard work done and maybe some extra cleaning. Play with our dogs. I love these days versus running wround for birthdays, lunch out, etc. We_ve both become real homebodies-which works well with the cost of gas! :)

  • My week-end usually consists of laundry every week-end, and house cleaning one week-end, yard work the next week-end. Whoopee! Actually my husband and I are retired. So we work like a dog on week-ends then enjoy ourselves during the week when it_s not so crowded where ever we want to go or do. :D

  • i like to do things with my husband,, hes a redneck and all he wants to do is go 4wheeler riding..its fun but not all the time.. i been trying to get him to take me to Florida,, hes never been and i practially lived in Daytona..i just want to get away.. i need a break,, so i don_t have much fun at all honey but i try ....there got to be away to do things i like,, its always about him..

  • well i live in the middle of texas...so no beaches for me... =[
    but i usually hang out with my friends, go see a movie, hit up the mall, maybe a party.
    its usually fun!

  • Gardening, swimming in my pool, entertaining friends, hiking,
    and of course mowing the lawn.

  • Sleep, hang out with my friends and family, go to the mall, and get on the computer.

  • Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.

  • A Saturday and a Sunday xxxx

  • work, sleep,
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS