Monday, October 11, 2010

What are some good parks where I can play some night basketball in San Diego?|152983

I go to USD and I usually play at their gym. But its not open at night anymore due to intramural games. I want to satisfy my basketball jones and I need a park where I can continue to play. Usually play at night during the week so looking for some good lighted courts where I can get in on some 5 on 5.

  • The gyms in Balboa park are open late and there is always a good game going. There are also some clubs, such as:

    Mira Mesa Men_s League is classified as a B/C league. This is a good league and it is fairly competitive. Mira Mesa also has an average size court with excellent lighting.

    Men_s basketball leagues Four-on-four open and men_s 40-and-over league.Mission Valley YMCA. (619) 298-3576

    Men_s and Youth Basketball teams Participate in league play. Kearny Mesa Recreation Center, 3170 Armstrong St. (858) 573-1387

    SanDiegobasketball.com has a lot of good information on their site for just drop in sites too.

  • There_s always tons of people playing at the Pacific Beach Receration Center on the corner of Diamond and Gresham. The rec center closes around 8pm and that_s when they turn the lights off. But there are tons of people playing up until 8 and the courts are lighted. They always have 5 on 5 games going.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS