Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What are the best places to order a Thanksgiving dinner to-go in San Diego?|128347

I_m only having a thanksgiving for 2 people this year. I_m not sure if I should do the baking or get some thanksgiving dinner to go. Are there any other places besides Ralph and Mimis_s cafe that will sell thanksgiving dinner to go? Thank you for your help.

  • My personal favorite is Whole Foods in Hillcrest of La Jolla. My family and I did that one year and it was delicious.

  • A friend of mine SWEARS by Vons service deli for a full Thanksgiving dinner (he buys there every single holiday). I_ve heard that Henry_s Marketplace also has a pretty good deal. Shop around online...you may be surprised at what you find at your local grocer.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS