Sunday, October 10, 2010

My boyfriend and I are planning a vacation to New Mexico in April?|103887

He has been there before and he wanted me to give him an idea of what I_d like to see. I have no clue. I have ordered the vacation guide but beyond that I know nothing. Any suggestions?

  • Here are my picks;
    Carlsbad Caverns
    Roswell UFO museums
    White Sands near Alamogordo
    Ruidoso is nice
    Ride the tram in Albuquerque, old town is Ok.
    Old town in Santa Fe is Ok but Taos is better.
    Go to the pueblo in Taos.
    Chama is neat and ride the train if your there in the summer!
    You could hit all these in about a week! Eat lot_s of green chili!
    Good luck and have fun!

  • without having any idea of what your personal likes and dislikes are i will give you my thoughts.

    one idea would be to make it a road trip along old route 66 all the way across the state.being sure to visit downtown (and old town Alberqueque). You might want to venture into Santa Fe.

    If you are into a bit more artistic venue goes to Taos. If winter activities are for you go to Cloudcroft.

    If history is your bag, you might want to try Columbus and El Paso, tex just across the state line.

    Hope this is of some help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS