Thursday, October 14, 2010

How do you get to Yankee Stadium on the train from Connecticut?|157717

I am going to a Yankees game in a couple weeks and am taking the train to Yankee Stadium for the first time. I was just wondering how to get there. I know i take Metro-North and get off at 125th St., but I_m not really sure what I do afterward

  • You COULD walk east one block, then catch the #4 IRT subway NORTHBOUND to Yankee Stadium (only one or two stops depending on the time of day).

    I would go all the way into Grand Central. You can catch the #4 train there, too. It_ll take a little longer, maybe half an hour.

    You_ll need to purchase a METRO card in either case. You can get these at the subway entrance. I think many of them take credit cards these days.

    You don_t say whether you are going for a day game or night game. Certainly Grand Central is a lot more secure at night.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS