Thursday, September 16, 2010

What is the best state to fly to for a short weekend vacation?|152294

I live near the ohare airport and was planning a weekend trip somewhere in north America or canada...flight shouldnt be more than 200. any ideas? anything but CA or WY because we just moved here from there. what about florida? let me know!!

  • FL
    This is a good one for a quick weekend getaway. I know that US Air has some really cheap flights when I checked my website that were at $198. person for a trip to Miami FL for next weekend

  • Las Vegas
    New York City
    Miami

  • It has to be Nevada and the wonderful city of Las Vegas. Vegas because it_s affordable, very luxurious and full of activities. You don_t have to gamble or have a lot of money to have a great time.
    I found a list of free attractions at this site
    http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/free-attr��
    and also tips on how to get cheap flight and cheap hotels.

    All I can say is Vegas Baby!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS