Saturday, September 11, 2010

What are some good places to see in Chicago, in your opinion?|147742

I haven_t been to Chicago in about ten years, but I_ll be headed there later this year - I know I_ll be seeing the Field Museum and the Aquarium, what else would people here recommend? I have a fear of heights, so no Sears Tower... :-)

  • The Art Institute is awesome, definitely go there. Make sure you get a deep dish pizza while you_re there... I went to this place called Giordano_s. And you really should go to the Sears tower... it_s really amazing and I promise it_s not scary. :)

  • The Bean In Millenium Park! This is also the place where Obama made his speech!

  • The Navy Pier is nice. Full of shops and restaurants along the water.

  • If you haven_t been to Chicago in ten years than you have not yet seen Millenium Park. It is a must see.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS