Sunday, September 5, 2010

How can I find a listing for 2 room, suite only hotels?|117189

My family and I are travelling to NC over Labor Day weekend and we need a hotel room that is a 2 room suite. We need to have the bed in a seperate area then the _living room_ so we can put our daughter to bed at her usual time. Any advice w/ this situation would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

  • have you tried checking out www.travelocity.com or www.hotels.com they give you the options of looking for suites. I use these alot when we are traveling. Having 2 children of my own, I know the importance of having 2 rooms. Also, don_t know if there are any Residence Inns or Holiday Inns in the area that you are visiting, but do know that they always have 2 room suites.

  • Might check hotels.com
    Has a lot of very good information free. Another option I have used is checking into a less expensive motel. Got two adjoining rooms.

    Have had real good experiences with ��Embassy Suites�� too.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS