Sunday, September 19, 2010

Anyone that can help with info on Atlanta Braves spring training?|132069

I_m planning a trip to Orlando and want to go to a Braves Spring training game at Disney_s Wide World of Sports. I have never been to Spring Training in Orlando, and I was wondering if you have to pay to get in Disney World and pay for a ticket at Spring training. Any help is appreciated!

  • Yes you pay to get in WWoS

  • Disney_s Wide World of Sports is separate from Disney_s Magic Kingdom or any other park. So I would think you would just go in the main gate then follow the signs to the Wide World of Sports. Have a great time! I_ve been to a Spring Training game before (Reds vs. Brewers) and it was like stepping back into the 1920s, small wooden stadium, dogs that cost a $1, got to pick a seat right along the first base line. Of course Disney_s stadium will probably be swankier, but should still be old-fashioned fun.


    What_s up with all the thumbs downs for everyone? : |

  • It_s really fun to go to one of these games! I have only been once but I really want to go back. You buy a ticket to the game, and that_s all you need. If I am not mistaken, you can buy from the Braves website - that_s how it used to be. I believe I had to pay a little for parking, too. But no admission to Disney is required, as the WWoS complex is separate.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS