Saturday, August 21, 2010

What kind of weather can I expect in San Diego during December?|106623

Mainly I would like to know the temperatures I can expect. I only want to go there if I can enjoy the beach and go swimming. Coming from Boston, so 70 degrees is warm for me. Thanks.

  • I live in SD. Have for my whole life. December can range anywhere from 50-80 degrees during the day, and expect about a 20-30 degree drop at night. It was 88 at my house today, but realize that the temperature varies with where you are in the city, too. Inland tends to be warmer than the coast does, even if you_re just a few miles in.

    Water at the beach will be in the 50 degree range in December.

  • type san diego into yahoo weather. or noaa.gov and you will get weather
    info. for today and the next ten days that should give you a ballpark
    estimate

  • it_s usually only a bit chilly.
    theres that occasional ONE week of rain,
    but other than that, winter_s just cloudy, nothing else.

  • sunny. i_ve been there before.. but in summer..
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS