Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What shops on Fifth Avenue and Madison should I visit durring Christimas?|179201

Hey everyone! I already know all the brands I like so I_m visiting that but is there any other really nice boutiques in NYC? or sightseeing places? Please help me because when I go, I don_t want to just go for shopping, I also want to go for experiences and memorable times. Thanks! and luv you all!

  • Saks Fifth Avenue store, Cartier, Every designer boutique you can think of. Disney World Store. Build a bear workshop and umm alot! Japanese book store called Kinokuniya. Apple store.
    Rockfeller Center- ice skating and big tree!
    Soho, Chinatown to buy alot of stuff. Alot of stores. levis to footlocker to bloomingdales. Kidrobot, designer toys
    FAO Schwartz, world_s biggest toy store near Saks.
    34th street! Macys hearld Square AE store
    Madison Square Garden

  • I was told to go to Macy_s and Saks for the displays. I_m also heading to Bloomingdales next week and FAO Schwarz. Have fun! I know I will.

  • None, unless you have lots of money to spend! If you_re coming during the holidays you might have a chance at some sales and stuff.
    You could visit the 80ft Rockefeller Tree, the Empire State Building, China Town/Delancy (lots of purses and shoes), Soho (also lots of boutiques) and of course the world famous 42nd Street!
    Happy traveling!

  • None of them its murder! lol...got back tuesday and the police have to control the people trying to shop!!!! try shopping down up broadway, loads of the shops you have to que up outside of due to the amount of people trying to get in!
    Do all the sight seeing stuff, its really good fun. i really enjoyed the sightseeing buses as very informative. have fun and spend lots! we did!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS