Sunday, July 25, 2010

What can we bring and not bring at all to time square new years eve?|198440

Since I_m playing on heading early tommorrow I_m curious can i just bring a small bookbag I_m just planning on taking small snacks nd my camera and a psp....they wouldn_t stop because of that would they? Im curious because I wanna get good place to view thats why XD please anyone let me know asap.

  • Bring your enthusiasm and leave your bags at home.

  • Security and Rules

    * There are no bags or backpacks allowed in Times Square.(When they say no bags then mean no bags including _a small bookbag_)
    * There is no alcohol allowed in Times Square. However, this is difficult for police to enforce. If they see alcohol, the NYPD will confiscate it, but they rarely write tickets.
    * Emergency routes and sidewalks must be kept clear. There is no loitering outside restaurants.
    * There are no food vendors inside the pens. If the visitor is hungry, he must leave his pen and go to one of the local restaurants.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS