Saturday, July 3, 2010

How long is the car ride from Loisianna to New York City take?|148685

I_m not really driving all the way down there, I_m just writing this story and it happens to the character.

  • The first answer is correct and 1300 miles would actually take about 26 hours, counting stops for gas + restroom but not counting stops for food (unless eaten while driving) or sleep. Also assumes no traffic problems.

  • According to Google Maps (I typed in _New Orleans_ and _New York City_), it_s 1300 miles and 20 hours of driving. I_d say that_s a little optimistic on the New York end. You could lose up to an hour in traffic just getting into the city.

    Anyway, I guess you could do it in 2-3 long days of driving. I hate long car trips so it would probably take me at least 4.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS