Friday, June 25, 2010

Where can I find a good selections of inexpensive bathing suits online? Or in store?|126803

I_m going the the Carribean :-)!

If you know a store in the Manhattan, Queens, or Long Island area that would be cool. I dont mind driving at all. Even Tanger outlets is fine. I would go and see but I dont want to be dissapointed at the selection when I get there.

  • I would get a swimsuit before you go, just to make sure it fits and is what you want. You might try Tropi-Ties Swimwear. There_s a big sale going on and you can find beautiful, designer swimsuits for a fraction of the price. And here_s a little secret. If you want even cheaper, try their discount outlet store on Ebay.

    Good luck and have fun on your trip!

  • You will probably find a better selection and better prices in the Caribbean.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS