Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What is a good 1/2 way meeting point between Philadelphia and Cleveland?|155828

My friend just moved to Philly and we would like to meet up 1/2 way. It is about a nine hour drive from one city to another I believe. Any suggestions?

  • Well, actually, Pittsburgh makes sense. Scranton is straight north from Philly, about a three hour drive. Someone driving from Cleveland would have as long a drive to Scranton as to Philly. Pittsburgh is not too far from the mid-point, unless you want to meet in Altoona or some cool place like that.


    http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmIy��

  • Here look at this map and directions and find out for yourself.


    http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Philadel��


    I would try meeting in Somerset.

  • It_s not Scranton. Scranton isn_t even on the way from Philly to Cleveland.

    Pittsburgh is a little out of the way but not by much.

    I_d say Monroeville which is right off the PA Turnpike.

  • Just meet at my place in Pittsburgh

    Kidding. I would say Scranton, PA
    Where The Office is based.

  • I_d say Pitt would be a pretty good halfway point.

  • Wheeling, West VA

    Not much to do there but it_s where a lot of people stop for the night on this trip.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS