Thursday, June 3, 2010

If I want to move to a different city and I dont know anyone there whats the best way to do it?|198717

I_m tired of Mass and I want to move to Southern California or Florida. I was thinking that maybe I can become friends with a girl over the internet from there and after a few months or so taking a mini vacation there and look for work. Is that a good plan?

  • People are totally different online than they are in person, remember that. If you want to go, take the mini vacation and drive up and down the coast and find a good place. My friends from Ohio did that. They just drove from Miami up to Central Florida and decided that they liked our town.
    You can_t depend on other people who you_ve only met online to make you happy in a new place.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS