Friday, May 28, 2010

What would be the best route to take from phoenix to denver?|127626

I am riding my motorcycle from phoenix to denver and want to go on a nice ride, the more twisty the road the better. please dont suggest 17 to 40 to 25 i know that way is very boring i want good scenery and turns. Im only going to stop for food and gas and on night lodging, looking to get there, and have fun but no time for tourist attractions just a nice ride.

  • I-17N_I-40E _US 89N _US160E_US163N _US 160E _US 550N _US 50 E _US285/24 N_US 24W _SR91 N_ I-70 E
    There_s another way that takes you up SR 87 thru Payson , Winslow and Second Mesa
    But at this time of year you will probably be in traffic all the way up to Payson
    Here_s, what US 89 looks like just north of Flagstaff

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWhgLjim6��

    Safe trip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS