Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What fun things are there to do for a teenage girl in Maryland?|144886

I_m turning fifteen and its obviously December so I can never have creative birthday parties because of the cold. I just want to go somewhere with my best friend for my birthday. I don_t want to go to the mall because I will just spend all the money I earned over the summer. I also don_t like museums.

  • if you live near ocean city maryland you can go to the Carousal hotel where they have a giant ice scatting rink and it makes a good place to have a party

  • I thought they shut down the Carosel Hotel in OC? not sure tho. Where in MD do you live sweetie? In Baltimore there are a ton of things to do....more details please
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS