Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it possible to have something shipped to my local post office?|118297

So that I can personally pick it up when it arrives? I am never home to sign for packages, and lately people having been messing with the neighbors packages whenever they are left on the porch. I have a very expensive order coming in and I don_t want to take any chances. So can I do this? What other options do I have?

  • Get in touch with your local Delivery Office, or Postal Service Customer Services. You can have a few things set up - a _Call and Collect_ is when all mail for your address is held and you collect it. This is a free service. You could also request to speak to your local Delivery Manager and ask for all oversized items to be held, but your regular mail delivered.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS