Saturday, May 1, 2010

How much does it cost to go to orlando and do a time share tour?|127340

Can you get the package for free in exchange for touring?

  • It depends on the timeshare company. Westgate is a big name around here for timeshares. You_ll just have to make some phone calls and/or searching online and see what you find. I_ve never done it, but my in-laws have and they really aren_t fans of these tours. You must be prepared to meet their income requirements and before signing up, make sure you read all the fine print first.

  • If you mean get a free trip to Orlando from doing the time share tours I believe you can. I have never personally done it but my parents do it all the time when they are traveling in the motor home. They did it in Vegas to get a free helicopter ride into the grand canyon and they send me ones all the time that they don_t use but I have never used them. I am pretty sure Orlando is usually one of the options of places to go.

  • Checkout this website
    http://orlando.nyctourist.com
    to get a good comparison.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS