Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How do I finda a hotel in orlando with a day rate?|199974

My family and I are going to orlando for vacation... I have 3 little kids and our plane lands at 5 am... I have quite a bit of time to kill before I check into my hotel. I want to know if I can find a hotel near the airport that I can pay a day rate on and check in at about 6 am and stay for a few hours to have the kiddies catch up on some sleep. Any ideas? Or alternatives?

  • Do not take your children to a hotel in Orlando that is a day-rate hotel. They are used for activity that you would not want your children to be exposed to. Call your hotel and tell them the problem, I_m sure you will not be first to have this situation .

  • if it were me, i_d book an extra night at your hotel and make arrangements for a really late check in. most _good_ hotels will work with you. i can_t see you taking your family to a hotel that rents by the hour/ a day rate. they are used for non family reasons (ie your next door neighbor probably will be named _Candy_......
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS