Sunday, May 16, 2010

How do I book a hotel for someone underage?|173506

My son is 17 years old. He will be 18 this fall. However, he is interested in visiting New York City with his friends next week. My son has a lot of responsibilty and would like to go to NYC with friends before leaving for college...

Is there anyway for him to stay at a hotel if he is under 18?
If I book the hotel room, but don_t go, will he be able to check in okay?

  • Possibly. You can call the hotel directly. Tell them that your 17 year old is checking in by himself.

    My mother did this for me when I was 15 and went to London, Rome and Salzburg. I had to carry her ID, credit card, and an authorization from my mom.

    I don_t know how strict New York hotels are.

    If not, there_s always youth hostels.

  • Sorry, he has to wait until he is 18, insurance problems.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS