Friday, May 21, 2010

How crowded is Oak Island NC during week of 4th July?|114340

We are planning a trip for week of July 4th , 2008. I went to North Myrtle Beach several years ago during the week of 4th and swore I would stay home if week of 4th was the only week I could go to beach. Things have changed and my hubby has job that closes only for that week during summer.
Should we stay home or are the North Carolina beaches not as crazy crowded as South Carolina beaches?

  • North Carolina beaches are no where near as crazy as Myrtle Beach. But, there is a reason for that. North Carolina beaches don_t offer what Myrtle Beach does. We (North Carolinians) have very few minuture golf corses, malls, arcades, ect........ compared to Myrtle Beach. So, if you are just looking for a beach, than I recommend the Crystal Coast (Morehead City) or Wilmington beach area. The outer banks do become somewhat crowded during holidays. Good luck with what ever you choose. Hope this helped.


    Personaly, I_d go with Oak Island. It is very beautiful. Shouldn_t be that crowded, and is quiet.

  • Hi! I hope you had a great vaction. Where did you end up going? We vacationed at Oak Island in 2007 and we loved it and will be going back this year.





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS