Friday, April 16, 2010

Whats the difference between the two Hoover Dam tours?|191442

I see that there_s a self-guided Powerplant Tour and a guided Hoover Dam Tour. The self-guided one is $11 and the guided one is $25. What_s the difference? Do I not get to see some of the dam if I tour on my own?

  • You want the guided our as you go into the deper parts of the Dam, hear the history, and so much more. You get to look up from the bottom, something you do not get for the self tour.

  • We took the guided one and it was def worth the $25...you go down into the dam, learn alot of history, and it_s just really interesting..Not sure where the $11 gets you but the following link should help, I_d pay the extra!!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS